Image Hosting by imagefra.me
Welcome
lifeofanattractivo.blogspot.com

Profile

Hello, i'm Puvan.
A guy who loves smiling and hates boredom. I can talk the talk and i definitely can walk the walk. At the end of the day love me or hate me..i promise is nt gonna make or break me. and if you're not down wit that i gt 2 words for you _UC_ IT(:
PuvaN Revenging Romeo

Tagbox


Recents

  • OUTING withe fren fren(((((:
  • TRIBUTE
  • FINALLY I LET GO OF YOU
  • I AM SWEEEEEET
  • NEW FREN FREN
  • WheN the old MeetS
  • OPENIN CEREMONY
  • testing TESTING


  • Escapes

    Winter

    Musics




    BlogEntries
    » Tuesday, March 2 / -1:37 AM
    i feel lifted((:

    okay
    *i think u shldnt think so much abt wht ppl might think abt u
    *cos if they think that way,
    *theyre th ones losing out cos they have no idea what a great friend you are
    *and also,
    *whichever girl tht gets u is lucky.
    *let them think wht they one.
    *its human nature
    thanks for the encouraging words((:


    I wan say i dn wan get angry lik tat again.. mcm tk sedap uh.. and to you.. i apologize u didnt.. is ok..

    Well thanks everyone for standin behind me.. support me all tis while.. i rly am thankful to hav u guys as my frenz.. ive learn lots of tings..
    and to YOU thanks fr e hug((:



    Thank God((:

    Labels:


    ▲ Back to top


    Rights Reserved © 16thday